Thursday, 30 May 2013

Entertainment Book Project 2013/2014

I've decided to start a little project this year and it involves eating.  Yes, I'm serious more eating! 

Most of my friends and colleagues and probably your friends and colleagues buy the Entertainment Book every year, and most of the time you don't know if the restaurants are any good, so this year I'm going to review a restaurant listed in either section A, B or C of the Entertainment Book once a week and compile a list of whether they are worth going at all.  I know you get discounts with the Entertainment Book but some restaurants are not worth destroying your taste buds for. 

So please keep following my blog and feel free to suggest which restaurants you want me to try and/or which restaurants I shouldn't try (please think of my taste buds too). 

Thank you and wish me luck!